Ford Repair in Concord, CA
The Ford F-150 earned 14th place in a recent article on things that symbolize America. That definitely gives Ford owners something to be proud of. Ford vehicles only require regular maintenance and repair in exchange for years of dependable service.
Why Ford Owners Choose D&H
- Affordable Ford Dealership Alternative:We have been performing all Ford repairs found at the local Ford dealership, at more affordable prices
- ASE Certified Technicians:Our ASE-Certified technicians have p
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience:Our honesty and integrity has earned us a loyal clientele
- Quality Parts:We use only OEM and OEM approved parts
- We Warranty Our Repair: 3 Years, 36,000 Miles Warranty
We Work on Older and Newer Ford Models
- Cars: Crown Victoria, Escort, Fiesta, Focus, Fusion, Mustang, Taurus, Tempo, Thunderbird, and more
- SUVs: Escape, Excursion, Expedition, Explorer
- Minivans: Aerostar, Transit Connect, Windstar
- Trucks: F-150, F-250, F-350 (non-diesel, diesel, turbo diesel)
Don’t see you vehicle on the list? Give us a call!
Our Ford Repair Process
At D&H, every Ford repair we perform begins with a complete inspection. Once we have diagnosed your vehicle, the suggested repair will be communicated to you by one of our friendly service advisors. Of course, we never perform any repairs without your consent.
Do you own a F-150 with blown timing chain tensioner seals? Or maybe a Focus with a failing dual clutch transmission? It’s true, your vehicle is built Ford tough. But that doesn’t mean it won’t require a repair from time to time. When that time comes for your Ford, visit the pros at D&H.
Ford Services In Concord, CA
We perform a number of minor and major Ford repairs:
- Engine Repairs (including Diesel, Duratec, EcoBoost)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Our shop offers all the Ford services you may need to keep your vehicle running at its peak.
- Ford Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
Benefits and Conveniences for Our Customers
- 3 Years, 36,000 Miles Warranty
- Nationwide Warranty
- Courtesy Shuttle Service
- Vehicle Pickup and Delivery
- Certified Technicians
- Full Service Shop
- In Business since 1995, Owners on Site
- Friendly Service
- Competitive Pricing
- Same Day Service
- Financing Available
- Night/Morning Drop Box
- Factory Parts and Fluids
- Quality, State of the Art Equipment
- Free WiFi
- AAA Membership Benefits
Customer Loyalty: As a family owned repair shop, we’ve always made sure to take care of our customers and community. We participate in fundraising for such programs as Clunkers 4 Charity and cars for careers. We are completely committed to our local Rotary, Clayton Valley/Concord Sunrise and our State Trade Organization, ASCCA. Giving back is our way of saying thanks to our local customers.
Come to D&H Enterprises for the best auto repair in Concord, CA. We look forward to meeting you soon!
No Question Is Too
Big or Too Small
If you are in need of Ford Repair in Concord, California, or you have any other vehicle needs, D&H Enterprises is the place to go. Give us a call at (925) 356-0683, or stop by our location at 2689 Monument Blvd, Concord, CA 97520. We’ll show you why we are a hometown favorite when it comes to caring for your car, truck, or SUV. We proudly serve Concord and surrounding communities: Pleasant Hill, Four Corners, Pacheo, and Walnut Creek.