Volvo Repair in Concord, CA
As a Volvo owner, you value safety and great design. The experts at D&H understand the details of your Volvo. From mechanical to electrical, and to the very important safety features, our team of highly experienced ASE-Certified Technicians have gone through extensive training on Volvo repairs. The result is the experience and knowledge to keep your Volvo performing at its best.
Why Volvo Owners Choose D&H
- Affordable Volkswagen Dealership Alternative since 1995:There’s no need to visit the dealership. We provide the same quality Volvo repairs at a price you can afford
- ASE Certified Technicians:
- Quality Parts:We use only OEM and OEM approved parts
- We Warranty Our Repair: 3 Years, 36,000 Miles Warranty
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience:Our honesty and integrity has earned us a loyal clientele
We Work on Older and Newer Volvo Models
- Cars:S40, S60, S80
- SUVs / Vans:V60, XC60, XC70, XC90
Our Volvo Repair Process
Modern Volvo vehicles have dozens of computers onboard, making them impossible to service for most shops. But not the pros at D&H. From electronic throttle module repair to CV axle replacement, we do it all. Every repair we perform begins with a complete inspection. Once we have diagnosed your vehicle, the suggested repair will be communicated to you by one of our friendly service advisors. Of course, we never perform any repairs without your consent.
All Repairs to Keep your Volvo Safe and Reliable:
- Engine Repairs (including turbo engines)
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs (manual, automatic, semi-automatic)
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- Emissions Repairs
- and more!
Volvo Services in Concord, CA
Keep your Volvo as reliable and safe as can be by coming in for regular maintenance services.
- Volvo Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
Benefits and Conveniences for Our Customers
- 3 Years, 36,000 Miles Warranty
- Nationwide Warranty
- Courtesy Shuttle Service
- Vehicle Pickup and Delivery
- Certified Technicians
- Full Service Shop
- In Business since 1995, Owners on Site
- Friendly Service
- Competitive Pricing
- Same Day Service
- Financing Available
- Night/Morning Drop Box
- Factory Parts and Fluids
- Quality, State of the Art Equipment
- Free WiFi
- AAA Membership Benefits
Customer Loyalty: As a family owned repair shop, we’ve always made sure to take care of our customers and community. We participate in fundraising for such programs as Clunkers 4 Charity and cars for careers. We are completely committed to our local Rotary, Clayton Valley/Concord Sunrise and our State Trade Organization, ASCCA. Giving back is our way of saying thanks to our local customers.
Come to D&H Enterprises for the best auto repair in Concord, CA. We look forward to meeting you soon!
No Question Is Too
Big or Too Small
If you are in need of Volvo Repair in Concord, California, or you have any other vehicle needs, D&H Enterprises is the place to go. Give us a call at (925) 356-0683, or stop by our location at 2689 Monument Blvd, Concord, CA 97520. We’ll show you why we are a hometown favorite when it comes to caring for your car, truck, or SUV. We proudly serve Concord and surrounding communities: Pleasant Hill, Four Corners, Pacheo, and Walnut Creek.